Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I've been tracking all of the movies I've been watching this year on Letterboxd and I just hit my first 100. Here they are, in the order that I watched them. There are a lot of BAD horror and nostalgic 80s/90s movies on the list, in addition to a few go-to ones and several widescreen releases....we don't have an amazing indi scene over here, but we get a few at Alamo.

If I had to recommend one, it would be one that Brian recommended to me earlier this year, Columbus. It somehow slipped thorough the radar and is easily one of the best shot movies I've ever seen. 

Raw
I, Tonya
Superbad
The Shape of Water
A Ghost Story
The Open House
Phantom Thread
The Final
The Vault
Rings
The Karate Kid
Frank
The Similars
A Dark Song
Hard Candy
Don’t Hand Up
@urFRENZ
Perfect Sisters
Behind the Mask
Sunshine Cleaning
The Karate Kid II
The Karate Kid III
The Next Karate Kid
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
The Lazarus Effect
10 Cloverfield Lane
The Cloverfield Paradox
Columbus
The Ritual
The Good Neighbor
Antibirth
Cashback
Bloodsport
Let’s Be Evil
Black Panther
Raze
I Am Not a Serial Killer
Man on the Moon
All is Lost
Spaceballs
Hunt for the Wilderpeople
Mortal Kombat
Annihilation
Tag
Red Sparrow
The Post
Honeymoon
Call Me by Your Name
Patchwork
The Girl in the Photographs
The Tortured
Nymphomaniac Vol I
The Strangers Prey at Night
Game Night
Tomb Raider (2018)
The Collector
Crush the Skull
Nymphomaniac Vol II
Moon
The Collection
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
Bad Match
Ingrid Goes West
The Babysitter
Bite
Tall Men
The Alchemist Cookbook
Ready Player One
Unsane
Viral
Isle of Dogs
Aliens: Zone of Silence
Man Vs
Avengers: Infinity War
A Quiet Place
Kaboom
Doctor Strange
Friend Request
How to Rob a Bank
Bottom of the World
Bug
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
A Nightmare on Elm Street
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4
Circus Kane
The Little Hours
Teenage Cocktail
OtherLife
Listening
The Beguiled (2017)
Deadpool 2
Coherence
B4
Thelma
Hatchet
Tragedy Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment